Sunday, April 4, 2021

Major Setback

 I contacted my friend and explained to her that I had to redo some scenes. However, when I hear back from her she told me her brother got COVID and is unable to leave her house for the time being. To be safe and prevent the spread of the virus, I told her to stay home and not worry about acting. Although I recently got the vaccine, I could still contract the virus or pass it on to someone else. For that reason, I will have to redo everything! I'm very frustrated because I believed I would have the time to be able to do and redo shots with time to spare, but I do not regret the decision I made. I am glad that I was able to film early on because it gives me time to be able to take a step back and find new actors. Since I have already filmed, redoing the scenes will be less challenging since it will be my second time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: