Tuesday, April 6, 2021

New Actors!

 Hey guys! I found replacements for my actors!

Finding girls my age to play Isa was difficult enough the first time, so I changed her age so that she would be older, and that way you’ll be able to find a mother and son in real life who would be able to act for me. To prove difficult seeing as when the mothers would ask for the plot I would have to tell him it’s about a schizophrenic mother and her missing son so many people tracked me down. My mom offered to play the role which is perfect because our schedules would match and I could redo shots without having to reschedule and she and we are just a family friend Who has a five-year-old son and she said we could be able to to use him the only problem is he lives in Aventura so I will have to make use of one full day or two so I won’t have to make the trip again however I’m really happy with the turnout because it matches my initial character avatar where the mother is Hispanic dark hair and dark eyes while the sun is lighter hair and lighter eyes to symbolize the disconnect in society

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: