Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Title

 I'm so happy I finally came up with a title for my film!! I want to call it "Inconstant" with the tagline "Nothing is What it Seems".

I came up with this name as I was explaining the concept to my mom. At one point she described Isabel as "Inconstante" in spanish and I liked the verbiage. This word can be used to describe both Isabel and the film itself. Isabel's mental stage is very inconsistent; She has her sane moments, but her manic episodes and hallucinations turn everything around. I also liked the title because it foreshadows what happens at the end and presents the idea that the lens through which the audience will watch the film is not the most reliable. My young target audience will has grown up believing what the media presents to them. It is for this reason that they will also believe that Isabel's story is being told straightforward. The plot twist at the end that she has schizophrenia is the inconstant part of the seemingly predictable plot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: