Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A second look

I begin editing and started to look closely at the piece I am creating! 

As I was playing back the scenes, I realized I would have to redo some shots and rethink the concept a bit. This is due to the fact that you can see people walking in the background of some of the shots, While this is normal in public places, when Isa is at home there should be nobody in there with her, so a couple of legs in the back makes the shot unprofessional and fake. I also noticed some shots were a bit shaky, so I would like to be able to redo them to be able to get stiller shots.

 I also noticed there was a flaw in my plot as I was rewatching my work. In the story, Isa is supposed to think that she kidnapped a kid and mistook him for her missing son. For that to be possible. there would have to be two boys, her son and the boy she kidnapped, which I do not have; therefore, I would have to tweak the idea a bit in order to make sense of the plot. What I’m thinking is to make it seem as if she finds her son in the park and she’s very excited, she takes him home and calls the police to let them know that her missing son is found. This way I would only have to have one boy play the part because I wouldn’t be able to find two little boys who look the same and would be available to help on the same days. 

Now I have to be able to tell my friend and schedule another day for me to be able to go back and re-shoot the scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: