Friday, March 6, 2020

Creating the Title

Helloo! I just decided the title for my opening, I’m calling it Turn Around. I decided on this because I thought it captured the idea of a stalker and the irony of how turning around may have changed the fate of the protagonist.

Most movies include short phrases or adjectives to create the title of movies in order for them to be catchy and easy to remember. Some examples include Get Out, IT and The Conjuring. My title expresses the theme and lets viewers know it is a horror movie because it alludes to conflict. I thought of this idea when I was going over the last scene in my head, where the stalker looks through the window to see the girl walking by. If she had simply just looked she would have realized that someone was watching her and made her more cautious of her surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: