Sunday, March 15, 2020

Location

Okay I was just thought of the best idea. Initially I was going to make the stalker's lair in a room so that he can peer outside a window to see the girl. However, I was driving to my mom's office when I realized that that was the perfect place to film. It's only one room that has enough space for me to decorate and has a huge window that takes up one wall. During the day you cannot see into the office but whoever is inside can see those outside. I thought this was perfect because it makes for a perfect stalking room. I do not have pictures of it right now, but I will stop by tomorrow so I can show it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: