Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine

Hey guys it's been a while!
Due to the quarantine from the Corona virus, I have been set back on the whole schedule. Luckily, my location for shooting is my mom's office and the actors are my dad and myself. The days I am allowed to go to the office are not set but in the meantime I can work on the props. I was researching what a "stalker board" would look like. I researched investigation boards and came upon this one.
Image result for investigation board prop
I thought this would be a great idea to replicate because it allows for me to include a variety of information in a small space. I can use my Polaroid camera and have someone take pictures of me in my house or walking my dog as well as post its with notes, times and random facts in order to establish the idea that it is a stalker. It can also give an insight as to the personality of the stalker. Creating the board as such can indicate that the man is unorganized, lacks organization and is rather impulsive.

If going to the office becomes too much work, I can change the opening to just be a series of extreme close ups of the board so that there is no need for a background or set location. Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: