Saturday, March 14, 2020

New Casting

I was going over my cast, literally just two people, and I realized that although there is no dialogue, I have very little representation. The girl whom I chose to play the victim is blonde, much like every girl in the stereotypical horror realm. That is why I decided to change it to a Hispanic girl. This not only shows diversity but it is also something much more relatable to me and is easier to work with.

The task now is to find a new actress. I have many people in mind but am still debating if it is easier to just cast myself. Seeing that I am already behind schedule, trying to coordinate with a whole new person will only be a setback. Either way I will keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: