Sunday, March 8, 2020

Casting


I finally found my actors! I decided to use my dad as the stalker and my cousin as the victim. I was initially going to use two friends I had in mind, but the schedules rarely coincided and would have been too difficult to coordinate. The characteristics of the actors remain the same nevertheless. Since the antagonist’s face will not be shown it is uncertain to the audience how old he really is. I used that to my advantage to cast my dad, who is tall and with the right costume design can look younger. I was not looking for anything in specific regarding the physical appearance of the victim, so casting my cousin was the safest and easiest option. In addition I will not need to be worried about how good the acting is because there will be no dialogue and a large portion of the intro is close ups and extreme close ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: