Saturday, March 21, 2020

New Opening

Hey guys. I was planning out the days for my filming with my parents and I was told that I am fully quarantined!! This meaning that I will need to rethink what to do for my opening. I was going through my notes from the course which included examples of  film openings and found the movie Se7en. 
Image result for se7en opening credits

Image result for se7en opening credits
These are images from the opening which is a series of close up and extreme close up shots. With this idea I can film everything in my room and include dark lighting to make the mood more ominous. I am still going to make my board as the main prop and just slowly include small clips of the board along with hands quickly scribbling down information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: