Saturday, March 28, 2020

New decisions

Hey guys, I was going to make the storyboard so I can start filming today but I realized I thought my concept was still a little unclear. I an still working out the logistics on how to transition between the close-up shots. My  initial plan was going to be to just show a series of close-up images of Polaroids and other information about the victim but I realized that it would seem disorganized and would show no storyline so I think it will be easier to begin with a picture of the victim and string lines coming out of the picture and each string becoming a whole different section. This way I am tracing back to the idea of a stalker board rather than just images to make it seem more organized and it would just be easier to film as well. I also decided to use low lighting in my room and on my lamp placing a red shirt to give it a darker shading and create the tone of the peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: