Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Calendar

 Before I go any further with this project, I thought it would be necessary to briefly map out my schedule in order to complete everything on time; I also kept a couple of extra spare days just in case anything goes wrong. The calendar begins today and consists of what I will be doing and what my blogs will be about from now until April. 

2/22-2/28- For this week I will be defining my character and plot as well as creating a storyboard to help me plan since I am a visual learner

3/1-3/7- I will write the script/ screenplay for the film, accurately define my target audience in relation to the genre, and cast my actors

3/8-3/14- I am going to define the fonts I will use as well as research and define set design, costuming, and light schemes

3/15-3/21- I will film for 3 days and edit for 3 days after that (These blog posts could be behind the scenes of shooting, editing software information, and obstacles I may have faced)

3/22-3/28- Seeing as this is spring break, I will take this week lightly and focus on researching examples of social media accounts and ad postcards in relation to my TA and genre

3/29-4/4- I'll create the social media accounts and postcards and give myself 2 days for each in order to include detail

4/5-4/12- Final reflections and CCR 

This is only a quick layout so this schedule might change, but this definitely helped me set deadlines and be more organized about all my tasks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Product!

A Blink Away finished product! Film:  https://www.wevideo.com/view/2143390901 Instagram: _ablinkaway Postcard Ad: